Expert at the Versailles Court of Appeal
Expert accredited by the Court of Cassation
Expert accredited by the Versailles and Paris Administrative Courts of Appeal
The firm’s activity is divided into three areas:
– Expert reports for private individuals carried out at the request of private individuals or institutions,
– Civil or administrative court expert reports, appointed by the court,
– Criminal court expert reports on request by a prosecutor, investigating judge or criminal police officer.
Each expert report is the subject of a preliminary quote and a detailed report.
Private expert reports are for the purposes of:
– detecting counterfeits: bronze, plaster, wood and other material sculptures, paintings from any era, furniture,
– drawing up reports on states of preservation of works of art so that substantial transactions can be assured, avoiding subsequent claims after the sale on the grounds of hidden defects,
– assisting restoration choices and work.